Sunday, May 24, 2009

Prepping pocket and side vents

So today I've taken apart my shiny side and pocket vents, masked them off and gotten the first coat of primer on them...camera battery is mysteriously dead AGAIN, so no pics right now.

It sure is painful to put primer on the pretty aluminum, but I know, as long as it doesn't rain tomorrow, they'll be a beautiful Krider blue by tomorrow night :)

I also just happened to look in the parts run page on astromech.net and found a run of octagon ports being done by RussRep, so I jumped on that.

Now outstanding for the body: Power Couplers, Coin Slots and (I kept forgetting this one) a Large Data Port. Hopefully David Shaw will post soon about the couplers, and Keith at ResinParts.com will get caught up on stuff after his move...

No comments: