Wednesday, March 11, 2009

One other thing...

Never did get around to posting this 3 weeks ago, but here it is now:

Photobucket

ARTOO CAN TALK!

My RIGRunner has 2 5v USB power outs on it, so I picked up some USB powered speakers at your friendly neighborhood "We sell everything store"...yeah, that's the one...they were a whopping $12.
The other 5v port powers the PICAXE, which powers the VMusic. This left only the remote receiver to be powered 12v from a normal port.
I got the instructions for the whole shebang at Alex and Murray's tutorial which is at Alex Kung's R2D2 Web Page.

I'm using their sounds, their program, all that stuff. I've played around with writing my own code, but it mysteriously doesn't work, even though the logic is right...next time there's a rainy day I'll get back around to that.

No comments: