Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Attaching the battery boxes

So I had an apostrophe yesterday afternoon...I know, I know, it's an epiphany, but apostrophe sounds better, doesn't it?

I was thinking about the giant 'fridge magnets I had (on my fridge, where else would they be?) They are actually from our warehouse at work. They are about 3" x 5 or 6". They slap them on the steel shelf frames and write on them with dry-erase markers to label what's on each pallet. They are white on the other side, in case you wondered how they could read what they'd written

I had originally thought maybe I could make the details for the footshell doors removable using them, but hadn't gotten that far yet.

I was sitting playing with them, when I realized they stuck together pretty well for what they are, and decided the chop them up like this:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I CA glued them, which means if they really don't work out, I can just pull them off, since they are only glued to paint.

Right now it seems like they hold fairly well, unless you mean to take them off:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Another little mystery solved (for now)...

No comments: