Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Frame pics!

Ok, so I'm finally home. I did take several pictures last week, and here they are...

**EDIT**
Apparently most all the layouts don't work right or I'm not doing something right...anyway, you have to click on a picture to see the whole thing. Maybe one day I'll get that fixed. Anyone got any ideas or a template that works?

Start with pics from all 4 sides:










Picture of the top, mainly to show just how many screws there are in the top of this thing so far...


Picture of the door open, with the hinge visible. You can't see it but I did use a nylon bushing at the very bottom between the frame and the door. Don't know if it actually helps anything, but it was the right size.


Here's a pretty good side angle shot. I wanted to include something that shows how pretty all those threaded rods are when installed as supports. No, really :P


When I look at the pictures, and especially when I look at my hands after working with the the frame, I think maybe I should have just dumped the entire box of parts in the dishwasher. The parts are covered in super-fine black ash from the cutting process (I guess) and that stuff gets everywhere...

Foot pics in the next post!

1 comment:

Amigaman said...

I recomend that people put their parts in the dishwasher with no heat!!!

aNDY