Sunday, October 19, 2008

Guess what?

Still no pictures. That's what. I'm stuck out of town in Maine until Weds. Didn't bring my camera either, so I can't even upload the few pics I've taken.
I did send an email about the 300mm dome, guess I need to get in on this run of them. I also ordered the Rockler today.

Night before last I found the Astromech chat and talked with a couple of the german guys, you know, the ones that are always in the chat anyway :P At any rate, one of them suggested the Vex w/ Scooter motors as an inexpensive RC solution. I know I'm nowhere near ready for that stuff, but it doesn't hurt to start at least researching it.

Also need to look into the giant uni-ball caster thingy for the center leg. I kinda like the way that looks and works, seems like it could be something that wouold actually be used if droids were real and not just toys/props.

No comments: