Saturday, September 10, 2011

Wedding pics

So, as promised, here are the pics from the wedding...

Photobucket

R2 was the ring-bearer. Since I don't have working utility arms or a ring-bearer attachment, we hung the rings on the front holo-projector.

Here's an action shot, heading down the aisle:

Photobucket

And just before I ran him into a pew:

Photobucket

A big overhead shot:

Photobucket

The wedding party:

Photobucket

And the obligatory Leia pic:

Photobucket

And the flower girl and the ring-bearer:

Photobucket

The wedding was a good time, only the wedding party knew that R2 was the ring bearer, so it was a big surprise. What's that saying about "The best laid plans"? That's kinda how it went...during the rehearsals I'd stood in the lobby and driven down the aisle from behind R2. In the actual wedding, no sooner did R2 start down the aisle, they went to shut the doors to the lobby, so I had to duck out into the sanctuary and stand there in front of everyone, while driving blind down the aisle. As I mentioned earlier, I did run R2 into a pew on the left side of the aisle. It got a pretty good laugh, and didn't break anything, so it was a good thing. And luckily I'd practiced the blind turn at the front enough times that that part went well.

It was a good day, kinda sad that it took so long to make this post.

No comments: