Saturday, July 3, 2010

WSMI at the USSRC, 6-26-10

Ok, so it's been a couple of months since my last post, just been waiting for something awesome, and this was it! And, I must say it was awesome to take R2 out of the house and not bring him back home broken!

We'll start off with the group pics from Sat AM:

Photobucket

Photobucket

From left to right are, my R2, Chris Lee's R2, R2-KT (like you didn't know that...right?), and Dan Baker's R2.

Next up, some closeups, my droid:
Photobucket

and a shot of R2-KT and Dan's R2:
Photobucket

Some action shots of my R2:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok, so this one's not really accurate, but like I was really going to pass up the shot:

Photobucket

The driver shot:

Photobucket

And I'll close the pics off with these two. Cheralyn (of R2-KT's party) set these pics up early Sunday morning before I showed up to the staging area. I'll leave it up to you to decide what you think the punch line is...

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: