Monday, March 7, 2011

Old Events - Build-a-bear 9-25-10

So it's only just come to my attention that I missed posting a couple of events here.

First, the Build-A-Bear workshop event down in Orange Beach, AL. Event was 9-25-10.

Anyway, LFL had asked the 501st to assist with promoting the event with an appearance. Since I don't really plan to ever wear armor again, with the notable exception of the once annual "active status" trooping, I took R2 instead of an armor bin.

Here's pics:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Since I didn't take the pictures (as usual) there are only a few of R2, but many more of the "gang"...

Photobucket

Riding on the Ferris Wheel...
Photobucket

Searching for Droids...
Photobucket

One of those multiple workstation shots:
Photobucket

The Build-A-Bear Force Choke:
Photobucket

And TB craziness...those trees can be troublesome.
Photobucket

No comments: